Monday, January 31, 2011

My First E.L.F. Haul + Other Items


I'm so excited to show you guys my FIRST E.L.F. Order!! I ordered a couple items with a friend and heres what I got:

 E.L.F. Studio 11 Piece Brush Collection: $30 - 50% = $15

E.L.F. Studio Angled Contour, Blending Brush:
$3 + $1 = $4 - 50% = $2
2x Shine Erasers: 2x $1 = $2

I had a code for 50% off brushes so that's why I purchased mainly brushes. I'm also missing a couple items from my order and have contacted customer service about it. I sent an e-mail in on Friday so I'm hoping to hear back from them soon!
.
.
.
Next, I purchased only ONE item from CVS during their huge cosmetics sale. Everything that I wanted is gone already :(
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in 413 Twinkled Pink: Approx. $2

I also went shopping at the mall this weekend. I picked up some basic leggings (they're called "capri leggings" but come down to my ankle, I'm 5'1) and tops that I can wear everyday or for ballet. (Excuse the quality of the pic, I was in a hurry)
Forever 21: Long sleeve top, purple top $9.80 + $5.50 = $15.30
Target: 2x capri leggings (clearance), socks (clearance) $4.20 each + $1.40 = $9.20

Lastly, I FINALLY got this lipstick. I don't know why I'm getting more when I already have a couple red lipsticks. I do love how sheer and buildable this lipstick is.
MAC Cyndi: $14.50

I should put myself on a shopping ban except there are a couple items on my wishlist:

1. Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler - How is it that I still haven't bought this yet? Cause I have a Tarte one that curls and works although it does pinch my lids. And, I want to avoid shipping charges so I've been waiting till my Tarte one breaks.. or malfunctions... Which is soon, hopefully, because I've had it for years.

2. Sigma Synthetic Face Kit (comes with F80, F82, F84) - I've been hearing SO SO many good things about these brushes. I don't use my MAC 187 very often, I think I'll like the F80 a lot more.

-Boudoir Beauty

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your Post! Perfect~
    I Love mascara, really Great effective eyelash curlers and all things Lashes.

    I wanted to share that my new favorite is the Hot Lashes heated 2 pc lash curler. It has gotten great reviews at Amazon--Cult favorite Hot Lashes Makeup artist Kit..Absolute best out there~!

    They have a great sturdy 24K gold metal curler similiar to the Shu Uemura and Sheisdo one that comes with its own seperate pink small heater base that heats just the pad in the curler, this way my curl lasts till the next day~

    Makes my eyes POP and Keeps my lashes super curly, they have a website Hotlashes...HTH~

    Major Rave, the cadillac of curlers..so worth the price. My friends and I love love love this one! Best by far,,
    HTH~…:) Abundant blessings to all..

    ReplyDelete