Thursday, January 20, 2011

Haul #7: New Brush & Accessories!

From Walmart: I heard these were marked down. Coincidentally, my bro was headed there. I asked him to get me one and he did!!! I wouldn't have made a trip there myself 'cause I'd have to shell out $4 to cross a bridge.

mini CHI travel set: was marked $88.00 -> $20!

Contains minis of infra treatment, infra shampoo,
silk infusion, 44 iron guard,
blow dryer and straightener

I tagged along with BF to an army base near us and got this from their exchange store:
Too Faced Flatbuki: $10.60, no tax!

From H&M:
In their sale section they had a bunch of cute bracelets: $1
Each set comes with 5 bangles. Quality: Poor.
It's like a treasure hunt looking for the perfect set without any missing pieces.


Same as above but in silver. $1

Bow Bracelet: $1
-Boudoir Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment