Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Wet N Wild Mega Last Lip Swatches


Out of all the Wet N Wild lipsticks I got last time (I went to three different Walgreens to get them), I kept six. Overall, I thought they were VERY pigmented for their price (I got them on sale for $1.75 each) and they are very moisturizing. With NYX's round lipsticks, each lipsticked varied in terms of how moisterizing they were. Wet n Wild lipsticks felt equally moisturizing. I can't tell you how long lasting they are because I haven't used it for a full day yet. For me, I don't really care how long lasting they are because I constantly eat or drink. I don't mind reapplying and I don't mind showing my bare lips when it rubs off.


The colors are: 901 Think Pink, 902 Bare it All, 903 Just Peachy, 905 Smokin' Hot Pink (NYX's Louisiana is next to this color), 906 Wine Room, and 907 Mauve Outta Here


Look! I found a dupe! Wet n Wild's Smokin' Hot Pink looks just like NYX's Louisiana.


I don't really like pale pink lipsticks on me. It's not a full face picture so you can't really tell, but... pale pink (like Strawberry Milk and Harmonica) doesn't look nice with my skin tone. So......


I applied a layer of gloss over it! I used NYX's Round Gloss in Real Nude. Anytime you have a shade of lipstick that doesn't work with your skin tone, just layer gloss.


Very nice nude color although it looks pretty ugly in the tube.


Also very nice. I will need a second Just Peachy and Bare It All, if I can find it.


I can rock reds better than I can rock pale pinks.


A little too dark for my taste.


First plum shade, although it's not super super plum. I don't really like plum shades on me because I'm much too yellow to be pale enough to wear plums. And I just don't like plum.

-Boudoir Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment