Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Costume


I went as Hello Kitty this year! I bought the headband, the clothes are just regular clothes. My romper was from Urban Outfitters and the t-shirt was from Victoria's Secret.

Face: Hello Kitty has a white face, but I didn't buy and don't own face paint so I improvised
- I used a light foundation then added white eyeshadow all over as powder
- I did the whiskers with eyeliner then went over it with gel liner
- I primed my nose and patted on yellow eyeshadow from the Coastal Scents 88 palette, then circled it with gel liner

Lips: Hello Kitty doesn't have a mouth...
- I used white eyeliner as a lip pencil then went over it with concealer

Eyes: Hello Kitty's eyes are oval shaped and black, so I went with a very natural eye. I did do winged liner, and I winged out the bottom liner too, except my eyes crinkle together when I smile so you can't see it
- I used MAC's Bare Study as a base and shadow
- I used NYX's jumbo pencil in Cottage Cheese on my brow bone, inner corners of the eyes and on my bottom lashes

I was in such a rush I forgot all about curling my lashes, adding mascara and falsies. I purposely didn't fill in my brows 'cause Hello Kitty doesn't have those either. And I didn't want to look weird without any brows. :)

-Boudoir Beauty

1 comment: