Saturday, November 27, 2010

Haul #5 - Target, Ulta, H&M

For my makeup haul, I got these:

Two pack for $9
Saw this two pack of Revlon ColorStay eyeliners and I HAD to have it! Why? I've been looking everywhere for something that won't run on my waterline and still haven't found it yet. I thought this was a great deal (2 for $9) so it was worth a shot to buy it try. I used this once so far and it held up well on my lids, but it still runs on my waterline (not as bad as other liners though.. I might need to dip it in gel liner to see if that works better). A two pack for $9, not bad, right? You CAN get a better deal when it's b1g1 free, but I rarely see those anymore.

2 for $6
I picked these up from Ulta and I got the accents because my eyelids have been having an allergic reaction to the glue recently. This was not an issue before, so I don't know why I've been getting it now. This applies to mascara too because I wasn't allergic to it and now I am. I've been trying different brands to see which won't cause an reaction, but not much luck. Anyways, I love falsies so I figure accents in the corner would be a teeny bit less irritating than a full strip.

Pumice stone: $1, Stila "It Girl" Trio: $10
I first saw this Stila It Girl palette in a pack from Costco last year (or maybe it was a few years ago... I don't remember). It came with this palette, a brush, and some other items for about $15 or $20. This year, they have a completely different set for sale, and the items aren't as appealing as the one with the It Girl palette. Anyways, I've always wanted to try out the color "Kitten" as well, and when I saw this at Ulta, I HAD to have it, especially since I thought I would never be able to find this again. I also saw this on sale at Sephora too but didn't want to shell out an additional $40 to get free shipping. 

It comes with the colors: lame, chloe, and kitten.

Lastly, I exchanged some lipsticks I bought last time for these colors: Maybelline's ColorSensational in "Born with It" and NYX's Round Lipstick in "Doll".

Now, for the accessories part:

I got a headband, feather hair clip, bow ring, and multiple ring set from H&M. The headband really reminds me of something Blair Waldorf (from Gossip Girls) would wear. I like feather though I don't own anything with feathers on it. They make things look more feminine and delicate.

As for the rings, I have really tiny fingers and it's hard for me to find things that fit. I am also allergic to certain metals (metal on belt buckles, cheap necklace chains, glasses frames (I have to buy plastic or titanium), white gold, etc etc)  so I have to be careful with the type of jewelry I buy. My ring finger used to fit a size 5 ring but now I wear that ring on my middle finger. I got these in a XS/S and they fit pretty well. The bow one is cute and gives a lot of sparkle to any outfit, while the multi-pack comes with a lot of different designs. I think H&M's accessories are pretty affordable but they do add up when you buy a lot. I still can't believe I spend $20 just on accessories.

-Boudoir Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment