Saturday, November 6, 2010

Cumulative Haul #3

Hi! Thanks to Sephora's Friends and Family and other discounts, my wallet is crying.

I'm still waiting on one more item to get here so here's a haul of everything I bought within the past 2-3 weeks.

Sephora order: $29 + $29 = $58 - 20%
That IS a full sized Coralista! Totally worth it, IMO.
Just gotta make sure the shade looks nice on me.
 Ulta Haul: Buy $12 of Burt's Bee's Items get a free travel case 
+ b1g1 50% off EcoTools + b1g1 50% off NYX 
+ Benefit Boi-ing & eye bright (not pictured) + Free ship 
+ extra 20% off = $58.XX
 Inside of the free Burt's Bees case. 
The outside material is thin canvas (similar to muslin), 
but I love the inside. Perfect for traveling!
Sonia Kashuk Circle Around a Cause Set 
Free ship, extra 10% off 
= $10.XX
 Old  Navy Trench
Retail price - 50% off = $26.XX
Hunger Games Box Set
$53.XX - 40% off coupon from Borders 
= $35.XX - $21.XX gift card 
= $15.00!!
I got it signed/stamped!! I had to buy another copy of Mockingjay 
from the bookstore where they had the signing 
in order to get a ticket. I got all four stamped! $16.99 :(

No comments:

Post a Comment