Tuesday, October 26, 2010

NYX Round Lip Gloss Swatches

 

Hi! More swatches!

Colors from L-R are: Baby Pink, Sorbet, Real Nude, Ballerina Pink, Doll Pink, Sparkle, and Soap Opera Queen.

Sorbet and Real Nude look so similar on my lips that I kept getting the two mixed up. I retook pictures of it but my skin tone came out darker because I used flashed instead of natural light.

Real Nude is the only one WITHOUT glitter. Doll Pink looks like it doesn't contain glitter, but a really tiny (like REALLY REALLY tiny) amount can be seen in the tube.

Sparkle and Soap Opera Queen contains the MOST amount of glitter. If you look closely you can kinda see it in the pictures.

These glosses aren't super sticky, which I like. I also like how they give a hint of color on bare lips. I usually use these on top of lipstick that are too drying.

Side note: Some pictures are links to BIGGER pictures. Please scroll over the picture and if the pointer changes icons, please click to enlarge.

-Boudoir Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment