Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Haul #2 - Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Color

 Sorry for the background, just grabbed what's available, the Walgreens bag!

Colors: 901B Think Pink, 902C Bare it All, 905D Smokin' Hot Pink, 906D Wine Room, 907C Mauve Outta Here

Just got these today! I'm just missing 903C/Just Peachy and some other ones I want. I will swatch & review at a later date, just wanted to post this up now because it'll probably be on sale until Saturday at the least.

I picked these up for $1.64 each! They were 50% off along with other Wet n Wild lip products, but on the Walgreens website they have different things on sale.

3 comments:

  1. Ooh! Think Pink looks like a nice color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see your swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. now i can figure out what each color is called! actually think pink is a very pastel pink, it won't look too nice unless pale color looks good on you or if u put some lipgloss

    ReplyDelete