Thursday, June 16, 2011

Hair Change: Virgin Black to Palty's Sakura Creamy

Before
Started with 2 day old hair and no makeup :(

After


Process: I used 1 1/2 boxes for Palty's Sakura Creamy. I left it in for about an hour with a shower cap on. When I applied the hair dye, I started at the roots first then worked my way down and I did it in layers. I used a hair dye brush that you can buy from Sally's. I thought the comb attachment was ineffective because my hair's so long and it didn't detangle my hair well enough.

Outcome: My bangs are A LOT lighter than the rest of my hair. I think I should just do it in layers starting from the bottom. It still looks OK and has washed out to a golden color instead of being reddish. Since I did this back in May, my roots are now showing.

-Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment