Thursday, June 16, 2011

April & May Haul

First off, my beauty haul!

My Beauty Diary Face Masks Variety Pack (99 Ranch Market), $14.99

Sonia Kashuk Contour Brush (Target)

Sephora order:
Miss Dior Cherie Deluxe Sample, Free
Benefit Feelin' Cheeky! Minis, $15.00
L-R: Posietint, High Beam, & Benetint

Just showing the size of everything in comparison to the Nano. The minis are smaller than expected, but $15 to try three items isn't bad. High Beam is great for the top of my cheekbones because it gives the perfect highlight.

Beauty Box, $48
This set comes with a full sized.. 
-Girl Meets Pearl (Luminizer): $30
-Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner (in  R.S.V.P.): $19
-Dallas (Luminizer): $28
-Some Kind-A Gorgeous (cream foundation in Medium), $28

and a mini badGal mascara

Next up... Accessories haul!
Ray Ban New Wayfarers (Polarized), $100

I got this during Macy's Friends and Family which gave me 25% off. I also had a couple gift cards, bringing the price down to about $100.

Rings from H&M and Forever 21

I REALLY want the turquoise version, not the coral, but I haven't been able to find it yet.

Hat, $6.80
-Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment