Saturday, April 2, 2011

Super Large Cumulative March Haul! Beauty & Fashion Related...

Broken down by store:

First off... Target, my new love! Btw I have another Target shoe order on the way, it won't ship until sometime in April.

Target:
Dolce Vita for Target
Buckle Ankle boots: $34.99 --> $12.24 
Lace-Up (Combat) Boots: $34.99 --> $17.48

Xhilaration Tops
L-R
$24.99 --> $17.48 & $21.99 --> $10.98

Xhilaration Pants
$14.99 --> $10.48

Dr. Scholl's Three pack insoles & Ball of foot gel pad
Sonia Kashuk Small Hair Brush

Next up are my beauty hauls from this month:

Walgreens:
Revlon Photoready: $
I got these when they were 40% off about two weeks ago.
It also came with $3 Register Rewards which I used on the Rimmel stuff below.
Medium beige (006) matches my skin better than Natural Beige (005) which was too dark for me

L-R: Rimmel Polish in Sunset Orange ($1.82*),
Crush & Airy Fairy (went to 5 Walgreens before I found 2...) ($2.75* each),
EOS Hand Lotion in Cucumber $3.18 (smells so yummy! I haven't seen them at Target),
Rimmel Lipliner in Eastend Snob ($2.97*)
Rimmel is 40% off at Walgreens this week! *Employee/family discount pricing*

CVS:
 Milani was B1G1 1/2 off last week.
I also combined it with a 25% off coupon, which was YMMV.
Top: Baked Bronzers in Golden which is too dark!
They didn't have the lighter shades so I will exchange them for Glow & Soleil when they are in stock.
Bottom: Luminous & Mai Tai
PAID: $9.41 The rest was covered by a gift card

Shu Uemura:
Finally got the curler
Shu items are exclusively online now.
My credit card charged an extra 3% ("Foreign Transaction Fee") + $19 = $19.57
because they shipped/billed from Canada.

Lastly, my very first Lush purchase!
Angels on Bare Skin: $8
I got a small one because I wanted to try it out before buying a bigger slice. 
So far I'm using it in the morning & loving the smell.
It's a nice gentle exfoliating cleanser.
Bottom Left: Blackberry Bath Bomb $6.25
Bottom Right: Avobath Bath Bomb $6.25
I got the sales associate to cut them in half. 
I haven't used them yet, but I'm storing them in my closet.

-Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment