Wednesday, March 30, 2011

NOTD: ORLY - Spark

From last week: ORLY - Spark
This is my only ORLY polish. I bought it from a beauty supplier in LA's Chinatown.

I took this with flash on.
I felt that the color didn't look accurate and retook it a few days later:

This was taken in natural light.
I was too lazy to use a base or top coat so it chipped pretty quickly.

Now that it's Spring, I've been feeling bright nails. I do have to give them a break every once in a while... But I want to paint them because my thumb was in an unfortunate accident back in December. It left me a purple nail :(
I'm now working two jobs which totals up to 40 hours a week. I really want to get into swatching more during the day but I only have one free day a week... which I use to spend with my boyfriend.

Seems like there's so much I want to do but I don't have the TIME to do it all.
-Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment