Saturday, September 25, 2010

NYX Ultra Pearl Mania Loose Eyeshadow

More swatches! I depotted these into containers I got from eBay.

Value Tips: Try inexpensive pigments before buying higher end ones, that way you can see if you like them before jumping in

Review: I didn't get all the colors, even though they were pretty inexpensive.  The jar they came in are unusable, you pretty much HAVE TO depot them to use them. They are pretty pigmented and I suggest using them with a base. Since I haven't worn them yet, I don't know if they are long lasting. For the price (about $1.99/each), I would say, get a couple and play around with them. Practice with it and see if you like loose eyeshadows before buying MAC. Also, I would NOT press them and if you're afraid of fall out, try wetting the brush before applying. I did not use a primer for the swatches below.

-Boudoir Beauty

01 - Nude, 02 - Pearl, 19 - Mink, 21 - Oro, 27 - Very Pink Pearl
w/ flash
07 - Fanta, 22 - Rust, 24 - Penny, 20 - Mocha, 23 - Walnut

w/ flash
14 - Turquoise, 10 - Ocean Blue, 15 - Lilac, 12 - Purple, 29 - True Purple


w/ flash
04 - Silver, 05 - Charcoal
w/ flash

No comments:

Post a Comment