Wednesday, September 22, 2010

NYX Round Lipstick

Swatches of NYX round lipstick:
 
Value Tip: For items sold exclusively online, try finding swatches of it first before buying. That way, you can see if shades are flattering on skin color similar to yours.

Review: Some of these are more drying than others, although you can't tell in my pics. I got these for under $2/each online, but they're waaay more expensive from Ulta. They might be hard to find too and I don't know where you can go to try them on. Bottom line? You can either get 7 of these, or one MAC lipstick. I'm sure out of the 7 you pick, at least 4 will work for your skin tone.

Favs: Electra (RED, RED), Femme (Coral - tends to make my teeth yellow-er, IMO), Indian Pink (pink w/ gold shimmer), Tea Rose

Dislikes: Golden Luster (I don't know when I'll ever use a gold lipstick unless I wanted to look like a statue)

-Bourdoir Beauty

Ceto
Ceto w/ flash
Electra
Electra w/ flash
Femme
Femme w/ flash
Georgia
Georgia w/ flash
Golden Luster
Golden Luster w/ flash
Harmonica
Harmonica w/ flash
Indian Pink
Indian Pink w/ flash
Louisiana
Louisiana w/ flash
Strawberry Milk
Strawberry Milk w/ flash
Tea Rose
Tea Rose w/ flash
Thalia
Thalia w/ flash

No comments:

Post a Comment