Monday, September 27, 2010

Tutorial - Baked Beans: A five minute look using eyeliner as eyeshadow/base

Ingredients
-Sephora Eyeliner
-Urban Decay's Get Baked Palette
-L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara


Substitutes
-You can pick an eyeliner of any color that's smudge-able
-You can use any shimmery/glittery eyeshadow. I am using Baked.

1. Using your pencil, apply color to your lids (up to the crease) and on the bottom lash line

2. Smudge with finger (I'm using my middle finger for the top, and pinkie for the bottom)

3. I used my middle finger again to pat Baked to the center of my lid. Pat it in an upward motion, then outward to the right and left.
Here I have one eye finished

4. Line the top & water with the pencil. Curl lashes (I didn't do this in this tutorial), add mascara. Voila! You're done!

No comments:

Post a Comment